|Focus & Scope
|Open Access Policy|
|Peer Review Policy|
|Plagiarism and Retraction|
|Article Acceptance Requirements|
|Supported by RJI|
|Member of Crossref|
Article Acceptance Requirements
The criteria for articles to be accepted for publication include:
- The article should be an original writing that enhances the existing knowledge in a given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, although new data/concepts are not presented.
- Reported results have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although an expanded version of the conference publication is eligible to be submitted).
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are conducted to high technical standards and are described in fairly detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate manner and supported by data.
- Articles are presented in a way that can be understood and written in Standard English.
- Appropriate references for previously published related works must be included.